Good morning and Happy First Day of Spring!!!
We are going to watch Greyson play tee ball this evening ~ until then.... nothing much matters.
It is Monday so I will be driving Mother wherever she needs to go to take care of whatever she needs to take care of ~ don't ask.
Hope your week is wonderful....
Monday, March 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees, Their dad was Navy Fleet. Apparently VERY different. Had to get some work done...
-
When I take the girls to the airport I put on a Happy Face . Sarah, Jennifer, and Claire checked in and waiting to go through security. ...
-
I may be gone but my shadow lingers I am leaving town today. Kim and the boys will pick me up after school and we are headed to Nashville, ...
-
The hole in the grass where the watermelon USE to be! Buck likes to regale the children and now the grandchildren with some of his escapad...
No comments:
Post a Comment