Friday, December 4, 2009

Our girls

Our girls are rarely together long enough to snap a family photo. Jennifer came for a quick weekend visit a few weeks back and we couldn't resist getting this one. Buck has always enjoyed being surrounded by his girls. This photo was taken at Daddy's house ~ man does my hair look GRAY! Time to break out the "Clairol"??
Lisa, Jennifer, Buck, Me, and Kim
Sister "love"
Those "extra' hands in the back are Jennifer. All three girls also posed with a "gang" sign which I was forbidden from using. I think the gang was "geek" but why risk insulting someone??
Lisa, Jennifer, and Kim
Lisa's hair keeps getting shorter as Jennifer and Kim's gets longer. I have trouble wearing mine down like this because it gets sooooo hot on my neck. I usually braid mine or twist it into a bun.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...