Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kim's new hair

Here she is ~ Kim with a haircut. I know I know we thought it would never happen! It looks really good on her and she says it is much easier to manage ~ especially in the mornings when she is getting ready for work. I think it looks darker ~ how about you? This was one of three shots I got of her last night at church. The others were "interrupted" by Christopher's "bunny ears" and a pencil that "mysteriously" floated in front of her face. She has enough curl in her hair that she can just wash , dry, and go. (I'm sure there is more to it than that, right?) Maybe a scrunch or a flip? Some hair product? No one's hair should be this easy! LOL

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...