Monday, August 16, 2010

And away they flew

When I take the girls to the airport
I put on a Happy Face.
Sarah, Jennifer, and Claire
checked in and waiting to go through security.

Claire playing 'statue'
Sarah is going home to get ready for SCHOOL!
Jennifer was ready to go home.

And America's Next Top Models Are....
Sarah and Claire
Sarah perfects the "broken doll"
Claire works the window.
Look, Lisa, NO tongue ring!
My attempt at avant-garde photography?
Sarah is very versatile in her poses.
Claire whispered to me when I hugged her one last time, "I want to stay with you". Of course, Jennifer told her they were on their way to see "Daddy" and all was right with her world again. It would be okay with me if they ALL came to live with us. . . .a Nibler Commune, so to speak.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

So sweet (and I like the new background!)

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...