Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shame on me

Friday night I met Kim and Teresa at Mother's house for a movie night. We watched "Letters to Juliet". It was a sweet movie and Mother had a tissue "at the ready" in case it got weepy. (It didn't.) About halfway through, we paused the DVD for a "snack break". Kim brought microwave popcorn, Teresa had three types of coffee to choose from, and Mother had a cream cheese danish.
We each took a paper plate and had a buffet to finish the movie.
I made brownies.
After the movie and clean up I ran to WalMart to pick up a couple of things. When I got home, Buck was asleep already so I quietly undressed and climbed in bed. The next morning, I pulled on the jeans and tee shirt I had discarded the night before.
I'm hoping they weren't ripped
like this at WalMart!!!!
There was a definite "breeze"
I guess that's what happens when you eat
popcorn, danish, and brownies
on the same night!
SHAME ON ME!

Chloe has been enjoying the pool during these last weeks of hot weather. She and Kaycee (not pictured) will lie down in the pool and lap the water. Then, of course, they stand up and shake on whoever is near....ah, a doggie shower!

Mac is getting SO big and very strong. You DO NOT want
him to run up behind you and knock you in the knees.
I've almost tumbled to the ground a couple of times.
Here is my butterfly made from Daddy's ties.
(Don't tell Wanda it's part of her birthday gift)
Roll Tide
They pulled out a victory over the
Arkansas Razorbacks.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...