Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Too much??

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall, y'all! Can you believe it? Are these the "dog days" of summer? I know our dogs are hot hot hot and enjoying the pool we have set up for them. I do believe I may have overdone it a bit yesterday. . . . see photo below.
This is NOT a sunburn ~ just over heating from working outside too long without a break or a drink of water. I'm glad none of my neighbors stopped by ~ they would have thought I was having a heat stroke! Now that is BEET red, people.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Oh my, MOM! I hope you have cooled off by now. BTW, I enjoyed your post about Papaw. Doesn't seem like 10 months to me and I can imagine that it really doesn't to you. Love you!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...