Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to school

Here it is August and children are heading back to school.  I have to admit I love school supplies.  I will buy myself a new pen, some sticky notes, and a notebook just because I can!  I write things down sometimes so I won't forget ~ sometimes just to get them out of my head ~ sometimes as therapy.  Now where was I?  Oh yes, school....
 
Our daughter, Kim, is the 7th and 8th grade math teacher at Lupton Junior High.  She was pictured in the local paper.  Check out the window covering in the background....all math related, clever, yes?

This is the first day photo I got of the boys (Topher and Jakob) 
from their mother.  I guess everyone needs a little down time after the first day??

I did not receive a first day photo from the girls (Claire and Sarah)
 mom so I am including this one because they are so cute!  Agree???
 
Emma needs to sit herself down and not be in
such a hurry to catch up with her sisters. 
 She needs to stay a baby for a little bit longer....
that sounds rather selfish, doesn't it??

And this is Greyson ~ he just wants to go fishin'
 

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...