Sunday, October 9, 2016

Our walk two weeks ago did not go as planned.  I was in the wrong lane, Teresa complained.  I didn't park in the right spot, Teresa complained.  We got there too early, Teresa complained.  They didn't have shirts for sale so Teresa could buy Jimmy one, Teresa complained.  There were no port a potties at the finish line, Teresa complained.  It was hot, Teresa complained.  Wait.... maybe it DID go the way I expected!

In three weeks I will be doing the Breast Cancer Awareness 5k.  Lisa, Nicole, Kira, and Vicky are coming, also.  I'm sure they will bring the boys so maybe I can get Greyson to be my walking buddy.

Time to shower and get ready for Sunday.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...