Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today is the day!!!  Walk to End Alzheimer's with Teresa and Greyson.  We have had Greyson with us since Friday and it has been great.  We watched Jakob run yesterday, I took him to visit Mother and Teresa, we watched movies, played outside, ate ice cream....  I'm pooped!

We are going to worship this morning then grab a burger and head to Birmingham for the walk.  I have a stroller for Greyson and plan to take snacks.  Lisa will meet us there to pick him up.

Tomorrow will be a new experience ~ Greyson's first tee ball game!! Whoop whoop!

More about the walk next week ~ I'll let you know how my knee held up.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...