Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Panama City Beach

We made it back to Jasper on Saturday ~ took a little side trip to Panama City Beach.  It was GREAT.  Buck has not been there in several years so OF COURSE we headed straight for Captain Anderson's!!!  The little place where we stayed was nice ~ clean ~ quiet ~ had a balcony ~ what more do you need?
This is not my "best side" but I still like it
because I am standing in the sand! 

(Okay having the family with us would have been the only thing I could need.)

Loving the sunset
and the sunrise.

 Farewell from Panama City Beach

Since today is the first day of October I will give you a heads up that I will be traveling to Colorado later this month for Claire's birthday on the 30th.
Other birthdays this month:
Wanda Kehler ~ the 8th
Will Herzig ~ the 18th
Olivia Wells ~ the 18th

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Fun! Thanks for blogging. Love seeing pics of you and dad together!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...