Sunday, August 28, 2016

Here it is ~ four weeks until the Walk to End Alzheimer's.  I wish I could tell you I'm going to RUN the whole way but I will have Greyson in a stroller and Teresa with me so that's probably NOT going to happen.

Been busy this week ~ closed the pool, mowed the lawn, and vacuumed.  I don't like vacuuming because Buck is in the recliner and I don't want to disturb him.  Decided it has to be done and he'll just have to listen for a bit to the sounds of his house being cleaned.

Today is a Sunday so we will be going to worship ~ lunch ~ worship.  Picking Mother up this morning and gotta cut two dozen doughnuts in half.... How does one do that?  I'm thinking scissors??

'Till next week ....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...