Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The middle of August....let's catch up....
Buck had a check up with his urologist ~ go back in a year.  Jakob turned 18!!!  Our first grandchild ~ wow!  Stayed with Briggs for a day because he is in "isolation" until they can find out what is going on with him.  Greyson came for a couple of nights sleep over and didn't want to go home (that pulled on my heart). Briggs will be one on the 29th!!
Jennifer's girls start school this week.  Kim's boys start TODAY.  Greyson will go back in September.
Buck has a check up with his endocrinologist this month so I need to write down all of his numbers from his meter.

I am going to start walking again because I will be doing the Alzheimer's two mile walk next month.  I also have a check up next month so I will get lab work done on the 29th.  Wish me luck....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...