Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!  2018 has arrived ~ tip toe ing in quietly at our house.  I have to admit ~ I missed the ball drop ~ yes, I was sleeping!

What do we have this month? Three doctor appointments (none mine), two birthdays (neither mine) and knee replacement surgery (all me).

Resolutions?  Nope ~ I start every month with a list ~ not as formidable as a year.  Sometimes I carry through and sometimes I fail miserably.

I hope to blog more often this year ~ although blogs seem a little “old school” these days, don’t they?  Gotta Instagram it, Facebook it, or Twitter it.... oh for the “good old days” when we talked face to face.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...