Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Well it was a TRIP! LOL We got to see the Arch in St. Louis, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and Devil’s Tower.  We also saw a walk in clinic in Gillette because Buck was sick.  Did not keep him from his party though.
After we ate and he talked to a few people we headed to Jennifer’s in Windsor.  Got to worship with them on Sunday (Buck didn’t feel well enough to go) and drove the girls to school.  We went to a new park they have in town. 
We came back to good old Fort Smith, Arkansas ~ Buck felt like visiting with the guys at Farrell Cooper for an HOUR while I waited in the car.....  The plus here is I got to visit my friend Caroline Montgomery, one of Lisa’s favorite teachers of all time.  We drove by our old house and the trees I planted for Jakob and Topher ~ back when they were our only grandchildren ~ are as tall as the house!!  If I had trees for all of them I would have a small forest LOL.
Still having an “issue” posting photos.

MUAH!!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...