Saturday, September 8, 2018

Good morning!
     It’s been a week and I’ve accomplished a little....  I started walking 15 minutes a day and will increase that by five minutes this week.  I painted a flower pot and potted a plant in it.  And I’ve been working on the Digging Deep study.  
     Today is Greyson’s first soccer match of the season.  He is five ~ it will be intense but hilarious.  I will enjoy it and Buck will endure it.  The parents are intense and the children are hilarious.
     Soon we will be embarking on a trip to Wyoming.  The company Buck worked for is having a”reunion” and he is excited to go.  I asked him the other day if I can pick our next destination.  That was a joke because whatever I say he will answer “go ahead” but not because he wants to go with me.  
     I should get up and moving.  I think he is going with me this morning and we will need to stop and get him some breakfast.
     I’ll let you know who wins. Muah!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...