Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tee

Today is Terrell Bruce Panter's birthday. (the number doesn't matter) I am pleased to tell people we are related. For as long as I can remember, he was Terrell Bruce. We grew up and apart and when I moved back to Alabama. . .he was Tee. He is married to a lovely woman named Veronica (Vee) so together they are TeeVee!!!! But I digress. . . . He is the kind of person that would give you the shirt off his back and today is his birthday. He is a die HARD Alabama fan ~ proof of which can be seen in his tattoos.
Happy Birthday Terrell
Roll Tide
and as you would say
"I love you,man"
As the sun sets on you birthday
remember this photo of the beach and your boys.

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Happy birthday Tee! (Mom, did you go to the beach?)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I love it! You always remember me. Even far away. Now, I'm glad you are close. We are close! love you, man. Tee

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...