Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tick Tock The Tax Clock

I am happy to say we had our taxes done yesterday. No more looking at the calendar to see how many more days until "TAX DAY". We have ours filed through H&R Block and it was quite simple this year. We have no dependents we can claim (I tried listing the five dogs but the IRS frowns on that!) Buck has held only one job for the entire year ~ no moving expenses ~ no two state returns. I'm happy to report we will be getting a small refund this year. . . . I know! We were suprised, also. We were hoping to break even. So I encourage those of you who haven't filed to go ahead ~ maybe it won't be as bad as you think.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Did you know that "The IRS" spells Theirs!! Glad to hear someone is getting some back.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...