Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To Colorado

Buck went with me on my annual trek to Colorado (Claire's birthday) this year. We were on the road last Wednesday morning by 7:15 and drove and drove and drove. We stopped at a Super 8 in Salina, Kansas. I would recommend this place to anyone ~ Buck liked it because there was a comfy recliner and a plasma TV.
Tuesday I got the suitcases out and
opened them to let some fresh air in.
I packed enough for a week
sweats and jeans mostly.
The scenery at 75 mph!
The P2 got around 48 mpg
on the overall trip.
We arrived at Jennifer's in time to pick up Claire from the sitter and Sarah from school (a surprise for both girls). I took Sarah to school on Friday and the day was devoted to Claire ~ more about that later.
On the return trip we stopped at the same Super 8 and got a $30 discount!!! Hey, for 30 bucks, I'll stay there EVERY time!
Yes that is the same photo but this is
also how my clothes come back
(only dirty)
The suitcases are empty again
and waiting for their next adventure.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...