Thursday, March 31, 2011

Farewell March

Today is the last day of March. What's the old saying "Comes in like a lion and out like a lamb"? or is it the other way round? Either way, March has been calm and tumultuous. We have had days of quiet and days of thunder, hail, and rain. Our lives have been touched by sadness at the loss of a loved one and bordered with laughter at my inability to hear. March was the anniversary of Mr. Nibler's birth and the month of me suffering the WORST flu I've ever had. I'm ready for some warm Spring days ~ baseball with the boys ~ a visit to Jennifer's ~ and hearing my own voice without sounding like I'm in a barrel. I have an appointment with an ENT tomorrow. I'm ready to get the cover off the pool and to lie on a float until my skin is toasty brown. I want to ride the mower and weedeat like a crazy woman.
Farewell March ~ Bring on April!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...