Thursday, November 21, 2013

Basketball and the new camera

Our anniversary was the 19th of this month and Buck bought himself a GPS.  I got a new camera because I haven't had a camera since last year when I went to Colorado for Emma'a arrival and my camera died!  So.... I took my gift with me to Jakob's basketball game to practice with the zoom and such.  Here is what I came away with.
Warm-up 
Pre-game huddle
(do you call it that when it is basketball?) 
Kim 
Game shot 
Move those FEET!!! 
Coach time out 
Buck doesn't like to sit the whole
game (partly because I yell) 
Lined up for free throw 
Watching the shot
 
Lupton lost ~ Jakob did a good job ~ the end

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Nice pics! Do you like the camera?

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...