Friday, November 15, 2013

A Magra's Ramble


Things I didn't know ~ Disposable diapers have a front and a back!!  I learned this after changing Emma and putting one on backwards!
 
This is the latest in baby food
they can drink it! 
This is baby finger food
(who needs Cheerios?) 
This is the view of the pool from
the sixth floor of the
Holiday Inn in Panama City Beach
 
Things I DO know
This is Christopher Martin Wilson
 part of my heart 
This is Charles Jakob Wilson
also part of my heart 
When you are a grandmother you
sometimes receive perks like this
from your grandson.
Last night was Jakob's last home
game at Lupton  :-( 
This is Greyson
the youngest grandchild but
an equal part of my heart
 
And now you know....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...