Monday, July 20, 2015

I am happy to report I lost two pounds since last Monday.  I have to keep reminding myself, my body did not get to this weight overnight and it will not all suddenly drop off my body.
I would like to be a runner but Magras Don't Run so I will be a walker ~ jogger ~ swimmer.  I try to get in the pool every day ~ true, sometimes it is because it is 100 degrees and I've been working in the yard but while I'm in there cooling off I also swim and walk.
My sister, Wanda, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  I would love to do a "run" for her.  October is breast cancer awareness month so I may look into that.


That's it for today ....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...