Monday, August 17, 2015

Today I'm not going to talk about losing weight.  Today I'm going to tell you about something I am going to do.  Two months from today I plan to do a 5K in Tuscaloosa for my sister, Wanda Kehler, who lives in New Mexico and has breast cancer.

Today I start getting myself ready. 

I spoke with her this morning and she was a bit down because her hair has started to fall out.  She has been sick over the weekend.  

She is my motivation.

She cut her hair today VERY short.  She did have a couple of things to smile about.  She received cards from our cousin and aunt ALSO she received a very thoughtful box from Jennifer and friends.

Today is my beginning....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...