Friday, March 18, 2016

It is Friday ~ beauty shop day!!  Afterward we will go to Chick Filet for nuggets ~ not a bad way to spend Friday ~ right?  
This afternoon is a baseball game at Lupton.  Topher still can't pitch because of his shoulder issues but I love to watch him hit and field as well.
Yesterday was track meet with Jakob at Corner High School. My first time there but very impressive campus.  Love watching him run ~ AND he didn't pass out or throw up ~ BONUS!!
I will be traveling to Colorado in a couple of weeks to visit Jennifer and fam.  The girls will be on Spring Break so I'm thinking I'd better pack a swimsuit and some shorts ~ just to be prepared for whatever.
Tomorrow is weigh in day . . . .

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...