Sunday, July 3, 2016

Here it is July 3rd ~ and I need to start walking again.  I've been having leg cramps in the middle of the night... Not good!!  Twelve weeks from today Greyson, Teresa, and I will be doing the Walk to End Alzheimer's.  Teresa is NOT a walker and Greyson will be in a stroller so I won't be reporting a fabulous time, but that's okay at least they are going to be with me.

Greyson and Lisa did not do the Tallulah due to sister intervention ~ it was ugly and we may never recover from it.  Not trying to ignore the situation just don't feel the need to say any more about it.

Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July and that you don't (like I did) find any frogs in your swimming pool.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...