Sunday, July 17, 2016

My days are a series of things to do ~ isn't everyone's?  I was "getting ready" for Jennifer and her daughters, then they were here and the house was FULL.  They left us with a quiet QUIET house and I was cleaning and getting ready for the next thing.

I painted some for the VBS coming up this week and did my usual Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine with Mother.

Turns out the next thing was Greyson coming for a couple of days.  Lisa called and asked if he could come for a night ~ we kept him two.  We took him back on Friday and once again the house is QUIET.

What will the next thing be?  Well, in ten weeks we do the Walk to End Alzheimer's so I will be getting ready for that.  What's your next thing??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And in 4 weeks or less you will have a NEW GRANDSON! :)

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...