Thursday, January 19, 2017

Here it is ~ the sad truth ~ I've been a bum ~ haven't been on the treadmill.  I have been trying to tell myself to go DO IT but then I sit down in the living with Buck who has been sitting ALOT since he's been sick with the tv on and the lights off.  It's hard to get motivated in the dim light of the news channel.

I've decided to try it again.  Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone ~ that way, no one but me is disappointed, right?

I've been thinking a lot about social media also.  I have Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.  Just recently, I "unfriended" a few people.  Why have them on there if you have them hidden, right?  Now, what to do next?  Suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No one is ever disappointed in you. Trying is better than doing nothing at all. :)

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...