Monday, March 6, 2017

Here we are again ~ Monday

I did my usual Monday thing ~ drove Mother to do her errands and went to lunch with her and Teresa.  Got home and Buck was eating his lunch but he was planning to go to town.  I told him to give me an hour of quiet and I would go with.  Being retired is turning out to be TIRING!!

Jakob has another meet this week ~ hopefully it won't be freezing cold.  Greyson starts games on the 20th so we are going to be busy this month.  I love it!!

Tuesday is grocery shopping.  I used to do it first thing in the morning but now that Buck goes with me we do it on his schedule.... later.  He doesn't like self check but I do so since I'm the one that does it ~ we self check (Point for me)

Til next week ~ keep your head up

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...