Friday, September 15, 2023

 This week was busy and slow and busy….

Buck had two doctor appointments this week.  I drove him to Princeton for one of them.  Dr. Mendelssohn also works at St. Vincent’s so we are waiting for him to say he is moving ALL of his practice there.  We went to worship on Wednesday and I did the usual ~ laundry, cleaning, cooking.

Today I went out to the pool to remove the ladder.  Buck came out to “help” by telling me how I was doing it wrong.  Tomorrow we are going to a 7 year old socceer match ~ yea!  Seven year olds are a hoot to watch.

Topher is coming to Jasper tonight and while Kim mentioned meeting for lunch I suggested breakfast since we won’t be here at lunchtime.  She will let us know where he wants to go.  He is a busy young man right now ~ senior year ~ applying to medical school ~ socializing.

Next week we are going to meet Jennifer in Tennessee ~probably for lunch.  She is coming to visit a friend and how can we pass up a quick visit?  I want to spend the night ~ Buck not so much…. We’ll see.   



No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...