Friday, October 20, 2023

After a week of being sick, today was a good day.  I finished a craft project and Buck let me help him with the doghouse roof.  Whatever that virus was knocked me for a loop for sure!  Gotta be feeling good for our trip, I’m assuming I will do most of the driving ~ and that will be A LOT.  I wanted to make this trip but not bam bam bam.  I wanted it to be a leisurely drive with sightseeing stops.  Something tells me that’s NOT going to happen.  

And now there is a war in Israel and threats in and to America.  What will the future hold?  I pray for peace and strength.  I pray to be brave for those that lean on me.

Almost Halloween…. Trunk or Treat is happening at church ~ we won’t do it because we don’t have children at home.  We SHOULD do it anyway just for fun.


No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...