Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's all about the "do"

Jennifer braided my hair before she left
Topher was concentrating on Ratchet
Spike may be his new name
If you have the "do" you have to be cool
Sideview of the 'hawk ~ just for Lisa

I've been letting my hair grow for the last couple of years and must say Alabama weather is NOT conducive to long flowing locks. I braid it, ponytail it, or bun it when I know I will be outside for any length of time. The boys came by yesterday with new haircuts and styles. They are using some sort of "glue" to keep it up! Interesting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY, Magra Let It GROW.Let It Grow Long,Real Long. About The Heat,@#$%The Heat.Who Said This,I Did. Love,Tee

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...