Friday, June 26, 2009

In a pickle

This is a random photo Kim sent of the boys on the day of their yard sale. They were chilly and everyone knows you CAN fit your whole body inside a tee shirt if necessary. LOL
My day's work
We have a garden this year and I have been harvesting the cucumbers. Mrs. Nibler use to soak cucumbers in a sugar/vinegar mixture that Buck still enjoys. Today I made bread and butter pickles. I have six pint jars with dibs on one from Wanda and one from Jennifer. . . .we have four pints of pickles :-) The process took up most of my day. The rest of the day I have played "Ratchet and Clank" on playstation and gone swimming.
Hope your day has been pleasant as well. Big hug ~ lotsa little kisses!

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Yummy!!! Can't wait to try them! The boys are funny!

Teresa said...

My, my....aren't you the homemaker!!!
I can make jelly, but that's all. I need to do that , too! The pickles look so pretty! You did good!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...