Saturday, March 7, 2009

Did you think I forgot?

Got a picture of Shaw's cast. Poor guy!
Notice it is Alabama red
I don't know how long he'll have to wear it.
Six Days until we leave for Colorado! Wow!
I'm excited to travel with Kim and the boys and see Jennifer and her family. I will be with all the grandchildren! You know there will be pictures!
Do you watch reality TV? I watched "True Beauty" but my guy didn't win, I watched "Top Chef" and my girl didn't win, and now "America's Best Dance Crew"??? my girl crew, Beat Freaks, didn't win! ! ! Looks like I'm going to be forced to watch the news!
Have a nice weekend ~ hugs and kisses **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to go back on March 30th. It hurts some, but I'm a big boy. Thanks for thinking about me. Shaw

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...