Sunday, March 15, 2009

Buck


Buck was unable to travel with us to Colorado. He stayed home to work. He works too much and too hard and vacation just doesn't seem to be part of his vocabulary. I am lucky that he didn't mind me leaving for a week. When Kim asked me to go with her he was all "sure why not?" I prefer to think he wanted me to go so that I could spend some on the road time with Kim and the boys and then a few days with Jennifer and her fam . . .not that he was eager to get me out of the house for a week! Either way, I am in Colorado and he is home. Lisa went out of town for the weekend so he has had the house (and the dogs) to himself ~ ahhhhh sweet silence!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...