Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh My! 3 Days!

No photos today. . . .
I decided to do a load of laundry every day this week so Thursday when I pack I don't have a ton to do. Helped Dad mow his lawn yesterday. I think ours will be okay until I get back and then I will take a day and mow/weed eat. Talked to Jennifer about the weather. We are packing for all possiblities ~ rain, warm, snow. Told Kim I am packing a swimsuit ~ ya never know. The water park in Denver is closed but there is an indoor pool with slide near Jennifer's house. Looking forward to worshiping with them on Sunday. They attend the Windsor Church of Christ and it is always nice to visit there. I think we are going to let Arie pick where we go eat on Sunday afternoon because even with Jakob and Topher there, females will outnumber the males. The last time I was there we painted their house. I don't think there are any major projects this time. Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Three Days!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...