Sunday, March 8, 2009

Can you say 5?

That's right 5 more days until we leave for . . . . Colorado!
Have to tell you a little story this morning. Two weeks ago I took an empty propane tank to exchange for a full one. When Buck came home it wasn't working properly and he took the connector thingy apart. His diagnosis was the tank was bad and I would have to take it back. I was sort of hoping HE would do that but yesterday when he got home from work and before I headed to the store to return it ~ he fiddled with the connector somemore and WHAT?!?!? it worked! I guess we didn't have the connector connected. Two weeks without grilling something in the South ~ BAD! He fired that puppy up and had grilled salmon for supper, YUM.
Thanks for the comment, Shaw. I am proud of you for being brave during the setting of your finger. I would probably have fainted!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...