Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making a list

When I am sitting at the computer
I can see my time AND Colorado time
What time is it ? ? ? ?
One more week
One more week
One more week
One more week
One more week
7 days until we head to where?
Colorado ~ that's RIGHT!
Time to make a list of all the things I need to do before I leave and all the things I need to carry with me when I go. . . . I know I need to take my camera so I can share our experience with you and MONEY (gotta buy stuff) hmmmm, what more do I need? Oh yeah, clothes! Maybe a jacket?
Shout out to my buddy Shaw. He broke his middle finger, in two places, at school yesterday and today they are going to a orthopedic doctor to see if they can simply fix it or if it is going to require surgery. Hope all goes well.
I should mention his brother, Coleman, also. He is probably bummed that he has to go to school today while Shaw gets to stay home but which would you rather do. . .go to school with your buddies or go to a doctor that is going to hurt you? You know he will need an xray and they will move that finger around ~ OUCH! Dude! I would pick school.

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week, One week!

Magras Don't Run said...

Hilarious! I love you! Mom

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...