Wednesday, March 4, 2009

There's a hamper?

Why bother unpacking when you can
just live out of the suitcase until it is empty?
There is NO WAY I'm going to sift through this pile
to determine what is clean and what is dirty!
Saving Grace? Eye candy from Hollister!
Lisa moved in over a month ago and has yet to put everything away. That would make me NUTS but it seems to work for her. Things that were in my way I have stored and I can close the door to her room ~ so we're all happy. There is the issue of laundry. . . .
Here's the deal ~ I bought her a hamper ~ anything in the hamper on laundry day gets washed. I refuse to examine, sniff, or in any way try to determine what's going on with the clothes on her floor.
9 days on the countdown!

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Good for you for not sniffing! I had to lol at that. Going to bible class. Love you.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...