Saturday, August 8, 2009

Skinny dippin'

Look at that innocent face!
What is it about being naked? Yesterday I went swimming with Jakob. It was a nice day, the water felt great, we were having a good time. . . . Jakob was jumping up and down in the water when "OOPS!? His trunks fell off" After we laughed about it ~ I allowed him to 'skinny dip' for a while with the stipulation that he stay on the oppposite side of the pool from me. We talked about my dad ~ his great grandfather who has shared with us the stories of skinny dipping in the creek with his brothers and friends. They would throw water on the creek bank to make it slick then slide down NAKED into the creek. I have told Daddy I am glad he didn't slide over a rock or some other object sticking out of the ground. . . . I may not be here today if he had ~ OUCH!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...