Friday, August 7, 2009

We're Back!

Buck and I drove about 3,378 miles over the last week. We left here ~ went to Jennifer's in Colorado ~ left there and went to Springfield to visit Grace ~ left there and went to Indianapolis to look at a truck the company Buck works for may buy ~ then back to Alabama. People ~ let me tell you ~ my tush was tired!
I have several photos to share but frankly I'm just not feeling "creative" this morning. Jakob and Toper are with me today and I am trying to get the laundry done. Also, Lisa was here while we were away "caring for the dogs" but she also cleaned out the pantry and fridge so groceries are a must have today.
I will get back to the blog soon.
Kiss Kiss

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I LOVE the background! I might steal it!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...