Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is your spouse in the house?

Ever been locked out of your own house? It happened to me yesterday. Buck and I were outside working in the shop. I decided to take the pool ladder off since we had talked about closing it soon. I heard him close the shop door and even SAW him putting the dogs back in the kennel. I thought he saw me too ~ NOT. When I came down off the deck and loaded the ladder onto my back, little did I expect to round the corner of the house and find the garage door down. . . . Not only down but LOCKED! Thank goodness I had my cell phone on me. After he answered and I explained I was outside we both had a good laugh and he came to let me in. So please be careful and make sure all of your family members are in the house BEFORE you lock up.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...