Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Other people's grandchildren and a brand new car!!!

I have a friend in Fort Smith, Arkansas who shares her grandchildren with me via emails. It is a mutual admiration system ~ I ohhh and ahhh over hers and she does the same for mine. Grandmothers are great people ~ aren't we? So, here are the Montgomery grandchildren. Clay and Madison are siblings and Trey is their cousin. Very handsome group, yes?
The Montgomerys
Trey, Clay, and Madison
We have been tossing the idea of a new vehicle around for some time now. Should we trade? Should we buy? What to get? With the threat of HIGHER gas prices this summer ~ we decided. Yesterday we purchased a 2010 Toyota Prius II. I think I'm going to like driving it and I know the gas mileage will be MUCH better on my trips.
The Toyota Prius II
Supposedly EXCELLENT gas mileage
(we'll know for sure after my Colorado trip)
The color is "banner blue" metallic.
I bought the tag today.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...