Saturday, June 12, 2010

The last of the photos

Sarah makes a notation on the 'fridge
while Claire works on the door.
Jennifer's kitchen door is covered in magnetic letters and words, which the girls arrange to their liking. Sarah is drawing on the board attached to the refrigerator. They keep Jennifer company when she is cooking.
One day Sarah wanted me to wear my hair in two ponytails like hers. I haven't worn my hair this way in a LONG time but we looked "cute" together.

What did we do before computers?
Looking for directions, Jennifer fired up the laptop. And to think I used to know how to FOLD a map! And I'm not above stopping to ASK directions.
Kim looks really cute with her new 'do
I think about cutting my hair from time to time but know I would probably NEVER let it get as long as it is now again. My girls all got hair cuts and they look sooooo good, it is tempting to follow their lead. For now, I am going to continue to pull it back, twist it up, braid it, bun it, whatever it takes to keep my hair long through the heat of the summer.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...