Friday, June 18, 2010

A day with Kim and the boys

What do you do when the skies look like this?
You hop in the car with Kim and the boys and head to Birmingham for a day of shopping. We went to The Summit, where I have never been but would recommend. I found a great purse but choked when I saw the price. ($450.00)
First stop.... the book store.
We went to Barnes and Noble where each of the boys picked a book. Kim let them take them in the next few stores where they would sit quietly and read while she and I looked at the merchandise. Very clever!
We stopped for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. May I just say, "YUM!?" The boys enjoyed a banana shake and a mango smoothie with their meal but Kim and I opted for dessert.
My Tiramisu Cheesecake!
Kim's Red Velvet Cheesecake!
Yummy? OHHHHH YEAH!
Topher was under whelmed.
(he doesn't like cheesecake)
Mine was gooood to the last bite!
And the rains did come
I got WET while feeding the dogs.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...