Sunday, June 6, 2010

Always check your facts

Topher is playing travel ball this summer. Yesterday there was a tournament in Lincoln, Alabama. Where is Lincoln, Alabama? Anyone? Anyone? I looked it up ~ it's near the Honda plant. I THOUGHT THE HONDA PLANT WAS IN MONTGOMERY! NOT. . . .that is the HYUNDAI Plant. I had planned to drive to Montgomery and watch the tournament. Kim asked if I would like to ride with her and I was like "sure". When we got to the Atlanta Montgomery split in the road I thought we were going the wrong way. She thought that was HILARIOUS ~ Lincoln is near Talledega ~ in the opposite direction! Just think, what would have happened if I had driven to Montgomery!?!?!
We met James and Jacob Aldridge at Jack's for breakfast. Jacob plays on Topher's team. Skoot and Topher rode with them. Our Jakob is a good sport and goes along to support his brother. His team isn't playing travel ball but his coach has already told him he wants him to play with them next season.
Jacob and Jakob
J to the 2nd power?
Topher with pancakes
YUM!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...