Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January

It seems everyone has an opinion on diet these days. Wanda is telling me she lost 20 pounds ~ Teresa is telling me NOT to eat the bread when we go out to eat ~ Buck is telling me it's all about PORTION control ~ Lisa is telling me to EXERCISE. Anyone else want to "weigh in" on the subject? This blog may turn into my journey to health and svelte?
So....it begins. I admit I'm fat ~ NOT pleasingly plumb ~ NOT pudgy ~ NOT "a little overweight". There, I've said it now let's move on, shall we?
I'm ready for a fight
so BRING IT!
I plan to weigh in on Saturday mornings. I would like to lose about 85 pounds. I would like to be thin and graceful and 32 years old....okay maybe not the last one :-)
Meet my nemesis....
Don't be afraid....
be VERY afraid!
Jennifer gave me this
cool take out cup....
and Kim gave me my trusty blue
travel bottle
(it matches the P2)
My bulletin board is filled with
quotes and photos.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so well thought out and fun! Let's see:
1. Eat only protein.
2. Eat only bananas and peanutbutter
3. Eat only soup
4. Drink tons of water with a dash of tabasco sauce
5. Eat only 1000 calories
6. You gotta use more energy than you put in
7. Eat 5 "meals" a day
8. Get enough sleep
9. Eat good that corresponds to your blood type
10. Add this that or the other vitamin/mineral/mushroom...to your regimen.

There are the top ten diet advices that I have heard recently. I say, Blah! But I am still going to try to eat less and do more. Good luck! Jen

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...