Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow part deux....

Yesterday afternoon, after the roads had gone "slushy" Buck, Lisa, and I went out to Kim and Skoot's house for some fun with the Wilsons.
I'm ready ~ bring it on!!
Buck swept the snow off the truck and cranked it up to warm
Skoot was totally prepared for the snow
Yes, that is me on the cardboard
and away we go....
Yes, I did fall off
much to the amusement of Kim and Lisa
but I crawled back on and away we went again
(it was WAY FUN!!)
Lisa took her turn
Kim demonstrated the "proper"
shovel rider position
Skoot was a sport and drove everyone
He got a couple of rides in thanks to Kim
Oh No! We wore a hole in the cardboard!
Jakob ~ on shovel
Topher took me for a ride
So did Kim (a little scary!)
Topher enjoyed driving
(Lisa drove him also)
Look Mom ~ no hands!
Lisa and Jakob attempted a double rider
Jakob got tired of hanging on
and Kim just kept pulling him
(is that child abuse??)

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...