Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Poo on the shoe....

It was an ordinary day ~ I went to Mother's....I hung out with her and Teresa....almost choked at Ryans....did some shopping....AND THEN.... I called Buck to see if he was coming home or I was picking him up. (I picked him up) I gathered my things and headed out the door. As always, when I raised the garage door, I was greeted by the the dogs (all 5 of them). I persevered and made it to the car without dropping a thing! Five miles from the house, I detected a "distinct" odor ~ or should I say a da stink odor?? Seems I stepped in a "little something" on my way to the car. As soon as possible I stopped, hopped out, and wiped my shoe on the grass ~ today I will pull out the mat and scrape the pedals PEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DISGUSTING!!! SOOOOO sorry that happened!

Liou Duvinini said...

Interesante...

LearningByReading said...

Leaner and Meaner until the pure joy fades away.. I wont forget that. thanks!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...