Monday, May 23, 2011

My birthday in Colorado

One of the "events" during my visit to Colorado was my birthday celebration. I know it was in April but they waited for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Jennifer and Claire made the cupcakes. I got to pick the color....white cupcakes with white icing ~ they jazzed them up with butterflies.



Balloons, presents, and cupcakes, OH MY!


Jennifer piped the butterflies onto waxed paper and Claire helped with the colored sugar and jellybean bodies.
My job was to watch
They sang
I got this cool purse
and some snuggly pjs
Sarah enjoyed her soft tacos pre-cupcake Claire is READY for her cupcake
This is how we see Arie most of the time
At the end of the day it was all about ME!


Thanks for the birthday party!!!!

1 comment:

Planning a Baby Shower said...

I bet this is a wonderful birth day.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...