Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last day of May 2011

Ever had one of those days when you just "feel" FAT?
When the macaroni spills all over the floor?

Today is NOT one of those days!
Claire painted a lovely necklace for me
(and we saved the macaroni I dumped on the floor)

Jakob pitched in a few games this season.

Buck caught the "action" with his birthday present (a new camera)

Ready????
Ready?????
Here we go-o-o-o-o
(see the ball?)

and the follow through

(check the leg)

Trust me when I say

"The water was COLD!"

Claire "assisted" me with my earrings

(I have six)

Sarah lost a tooth

I think she swallowed this one

And then the other one

don't just love that face??
What you can learn from a batter. . . .

Be prepared for what's coming at you

and ready to "adjust" when things don't go as planned

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Mike Overall said...

Are you really in Hawaii? Nice pics...

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...